For AWS Clouds
When used as a management panel with the AWS platform, control:d is a basic restart panel but it controls the services running on individual instances. It is purposefully built for the AWS API and is a valuable tool set for system administrators configuring cloud servers.
The control daemon is installed on each server the user wishes to control and the master node you access in the web page responds. The web interface is simplistic and configurations can be made quickly.
- Small Memory Footprint - 1-2mb in Windows and Linux.
- Optionally Coded - the core PHP is compiled for each OS type.
- Open Source - any user can view the source and make modifications.
- Self Encrypted (3des) - because SSL encryption creates a larger memory footprint.
- PCI Compliant - 100% reliable and secure.
Control your EC2 instances, view logs and fix server problems all from your mobile phone or web browser.