ITOC specialises in providing remote help desk & server support and our support team can quickly view, diagnose and fix remote computers without pre-installing software.
There are many advantages of remote support over traditional on-site support. Some of these include:
- Reduce the amount of time and money your business spends on getting your computer fixed and small productivity issues resolved.
- In-house expertise adds to expenses such as support staff wages, office space, computers, furniture and car parking. By using ITOC remote support, you can reduce these costs.
- There are requirements to pay for sick leaves, public holidays, recruitment costs, training expenses, staff insurance and retirement fund contributions. You can effectively eliminate these costs by outsourcing your support to ITOC.
- Outsourcing your system support to ITOC will not only spend your time more wisely, but also improve the speed of your customer support service.
- Expand Your Companies IT Proficiency - Outsourcing to ITOC will give you access to our extensive group of IT Support Agents who specialise in multiple areas of the IT world, and take care of your complex and specific problems.
- Our group of technical expertise and inherent world class infrastructure ensures you are covered for IT Support, no matter how fast or in which direction your company expands.
- Improve Your Response Times - The low cost of outsourcing support to ITOC means that you have the staff at your help desk 24/7 every day of the year. What's more, we are on-hand throughout your support period to answer your client's questions quickly.
- Stay Competitive - Outsourcing is fast becoming the way to do business in the new millennium. Around the globe large companies and small businesses alike are looking for outsourced customer support solutions in order to free up valuable resources and improve their bottom line. ITOC's responsibility to do this and have peace of mind knowing you have an IT partner you can trust is a must-have for any company.
Run Remote Support
What to do next?
ITOC clients can receive instant support via a remote desktop control program. This allows our technicians to access your machine, assess the problem and perform fixes without the need to visit.
If you wish for us to connect to your computer remotely please contact us first and then download/run the file above.
Note: If you have any security programs (eg. Norton Internet Security) make sure you allow the client to connect if asked.
2. Run the file.
3. Select "Run" again to allow us to connect.
Your computer will then be accessed by the ITOC support consultant you are speaking with until they end the connection. This program can also be used for remote training - we help you learn what to do by showing you remotely.
Once disconnected we cannot access your computer again without you first running this file.